So I managed to stay on track. Usually my weekends consists of greasy breakfasts that keep me lazy. Not this weekend. Cereal with bananas. I gotta say, Thank the Lord that I'm sugar free. It's been about three years and the first few months did suck ass. Every time I took a sip or bite of something sugar free, I'd be like, "Bleh!" lol But I'm thankful I endured it. Cause now life is easier. Yay!
I also started my kettle bell workouts and I can do five knuckle push-ups! Serious! lol I surprised myself on Friday cause I did five regular push ups and then I tried the knuckle push-ups for fun. And Yay, I accomplished it. :) I think I'll try and do those more. Nothing says impressive like knuckle push-ups. Yah, let's see Jubey try that shit. :P lol
So I spent a majority of the weekend with rubber arms. I'm only doing three reps of 10 with the kettle bell. I'll work my way up. On Sunday, I couldn't really understand why I was so sore. lmfao Then I remembered my knuckle push-ups. Awesome. Who forgets the pain?
Oh yeah, in other news, I got a new coffee table from IKEA. I LOVE IKEA! I'm serious. And for a girl that's never been in love before, I can't compare it to anything but I think I LOVE IKEA. It might be serious. Anyways, I'm super duper excited cause now it matches the end tables I got from IKEA two years ago.
Anyways, that's it for now.
Oh Yeah, I found this motivating. Yup. Pay attention to me now cause once I'm a hot MILF, I'll be too busy to notice you! :P lol

No comments:
Post a Comment